Signs From The Universe (Post Raya)


 
It was quite an exhausting Ramadhan this year. With the new baby, I'm tasked with babying our 2nd child - Darwisyah. The fact is it is not the easiest thing to do, but I just have to shut up and grovel it all the way.

Sleepless nights with the empty tummy in the days for a month made me feel very light. At the end of the Ramadhan, I felt that my working pants started to falling off if not for the belt.

Uish, dah kurusla....


-The 1st Sign-

Just as I want to enjoy this new refreshing feeling, of all person in the world - Darwisyah came and popped the bubble.

Amoi #1: Bubble poppers

It was when I was eating the breakfast at the table that suddenly she popped her head between my legs.

"Abah, kenapa perut abah besar sangat ni?" - With her hand action of rubbing my tummy.

"Eh?"

-The 2nd Sign-

Dini was having the most apocalyptic shitting ever, and the best of all I was in the center of it all since I was holding her.

Amoi #2: Pooper

As much as cute she is with her big bubbly eyes, nothing could save me from her poop all over my shirt and my pants. So, I've got changed after got her cleaned and changed.

Wearing a new fresh pants, suddenly I sneezed.

Dini got shocked with my loud sneeze.

I got shocked because the pant's button popped out while I'm sneezed.

-The 3rd Sign-

I've got changed from an Arsenal jersey to the Chelsea jersey. Not something that I preferred but I just grabbed anything after getting my shirt soiled by Dini's poop.

Haziq: The normal one of the bunch

It was an Adidas Chelsea jersey with horizontal stripes.

I looked like an uncle when glancing at my reflection at the moving cars when getting Haziq from his school.

Signs from the universe?






Comments

Popular Posts