2016


2016

The first rule about 2016 – we don’t talk about 2016.

But then again 2016 does bring some importance into our life, isn’t it?


2016 was the year that I discovered of my own self. Flashed through the year, it was such a long and winding journey. Much like the journey to Mordor.

“One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.”

But it was because of that I finally can face my own demons. Found out being the antagonist is so much easier and fun. Controlling and manipulating people seem to be my forte.

“Dance, dance my puppets. Huahahahahaha!!!!!”  

Haziq graduated from his kindergarten at the end of November. That was one big milestone not just for him but for the whole family. 

He started back in 2013, when he was just a wee 3 years old boy. He had spent 4 years by the time he graduated.


Our family grew together with him throughout the four years. His tantrums, Dahlia finding her steps in her career and myself being able to firm my ground in this life

A lot had happened. It was the end of an era.

Not much writes being done last year. Same can be said about running. Actually, not much had being done in 2016. The self finding experience does take a big toll.

2017 should be great!

HAIL HARAMBE!!!


Comments

Popular Posts