Ecotropics (Taman Kota Masai): The Cute Girl That I Cannot Have

Update 2014:

EcoWorld had bought over the previous developer, Focal Aims. As such, Taman Kota Masai had been renamed EcoTropics.

Original posting:

In my pursuit to search the right house for me, the 2nd place that I went was Taman Kota Masai in Pasir Gudang. I had seen some of its banners along the road & decided to give it a look to its showhouse.


I'm not a fan of the location of Taman Kota Masai. Smack dab into the center of Pasir Gudang, the roads going inside & outside of the area is limited. Every morning there will be a massive traffic jam of people going to work.


But when I arrived at the showhouse, I was in for a surprise. The house's design is matching with all that I want in my dream house. The area is lot area bigger than standard - 35'x70'. The best feature of all that the house is only 1 storey. Now, there is some 1 storey house in Pasir Gudang but since the lot area is big, it is worth it. There are 4 big rooms & the kitchen is also big. Did I mention the house is big? Honestly, even during the visit I did jump like a monkey a little bit.





The downside?

Well, there are some actually. 1st-the current phase already sold out. Even though there will be a 2nd phase, the price will likely increase. 2nd-when I asked the sales person regarding the traffic jam; is there any plan to build new roads to the area to lessen the problem, I didn't get a positive answer. It seems the developer doesn't have any plan to address the issue.

I did discuss with Lia about the house. Is it worth it to wait for the 2nd phase? Is it worth it to brave the traffic every morning? Well, after she herself visit the showhouse, she did make the same conclusion as I am. 1st-the house is big & she really think she will feel comfortable living in it. 2nd-it s not worth the trouble of waiting for the 2nd phase & the traffic is terrible.

All these seems to be like a devaju to me. The house have all the characteristic that I want. 1 storey house, with a little big of garden, plus with 4 big rooms, with the spacious kitchen. But I cannot have it. Mostly because the house didn't 'like' me. Just like in varsity all over again. Just like the cute girl that I cannot have.

LIKE - something missing from girls during varsity days.

Comments

Popular Posts